Electrical Drafter / Designer
The Dennis Engineering Group is currently seeking individuals for the position of Electrical Drafter.
Headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts, with additional offices in Solana Beach, CA and the Salt Lake City, UT; The Dennis Group is a national engineering firm which offers complete planning, process engineering, facility development, and construction management services exclusively to the food and beverage industries.
Candidates should have a strong knowledge of:
• AutoDesk Building Systems 2010 (Electrical Systems and 3D layouts)
• Lighting system – layouts, circuiting and photometric calculations.
• Distribution – layouts, riser diagram and one-line diagrams.
• 1+ year(s) of relevant experience and/or internship(s) in an industrial manufacturing setting
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Associates Degree
• Candidates without a minimum of a college degree or technical school certificate will not be considered.
• The Dennis Group is not accepting applications from candidates who will require visa sponsorship. Only candidates who are U.S. Citizens, lawful residents, or are otherwise authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship will be considered.
The successful candidates will be professional, self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with excellent communication and inter-personal skills. sponsorship will be considered.
We offer a stimulating work environment with competitive salary & benefits and opportunities for adventure and advancement. At this time we are not offering relocation for this position.
Please submit Resume, Cover Letter and Unofficial Transcripts to CollegeRecruiting@dennisgrp.com. Please reference SPFC113 when Applying.
Type of position:
Computer Graphics / Interactve Digital Arts
Select a salary range
The Dennis Engineering Group, LLC
1537 Main Street