Electrical Drafter / Designer
The Dennis Engineering Group is currently seeking individuals to fill the position of Electrical Detail Drafter.
Headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts, with offices in Solana Beach, CA and Salt Lake City, UT; The Dennis Group is a national engineering firm which offers complete planning, process engineering, facility development, and construction management services exclusively to the food and beverage industries.
Preferred candidates should have a strong knowledge of:
• AutoDesk Building Systems 2010 (Electrical Systems and 3D layouts)
• Lighting system -- layouts, circuiting and photometric calculations.
• Distribution -- layouts, riser diagram and one-line diagrams.
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Associates Degree
• Experience in the food industry is a plus
• Requisite Proficiency in AutoCAD
• 3D experience
• Candidates without a minimum of an associate's degree, technical school certificate or at least 2 years of experience in a similar field will not be considered.
The Dennis Group is not accepting applications from candidates who will require visa sponsorship. Only candidates who are U.S. Citizens, lawful residents, or are otherwise authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship will be considered.
The successful candidates will be professional, self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Compensation includes generous base salary plus eligibility for performance bonus, profit share, 401k employer contribution, health/dental/disability/life benefits, flexible spending and paid vacation.
Please reference job and posting location when submitting your cover letter and resume for consideration.
Please submit Resume, Cover Letter and Unofficial Transcripts to CollegeRecruiting@dennisgrp.com.
Type of position:
Computer Graphics / Interactve Digital Arts
Select a salary range
The Dennis Engineering Group, LLC
1537 Main Street