Admin. Project Manager
The Dennis Engineering Group is a national engineering firm which offers complete planning, process engineering, facility development, and construction management services exclusively to the food and beverage industries.
Headquartered in Springfield, Massachusetts; The Dennis Engineering Group is seeking a high performance candidate to join our organization as an Administrative Project Manager.
• Reports to Controller and Project Manager, supervises and manages administrative functions of project team.
• Responsible for project accounting and cost control of project budgets.
• Manages the preparation and distribution of project monthly reports.
• Manages procurement of capital equipment and construction services for large scale construction projects.
• Assists with the management of administrative functions at project construction sites.
• Manages preparation and maintenance of vendor contracts.
• Manages vendor and client relationships.
• Assists with the preparation of project permitting.
• Candidates without a minimum of a Bachelors degree will not be considered.
• Requisite proficiency in Microsoft Suite
• Strong attention to detail
• Accounting background a plus
• Experience in A/E firm a plus
• Viewpoint/Timberline experience a plus
• Ability to travel to project sites as needed
The successful candidates will be professional, self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
The Dennis Group is not accepting applications from candidates who will require visa sponsorship. Only candidates who are U.S. Citizens, lawful residents, or are otherwise authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship will be considered.
Please submit Resume, Cover Letter and Unofficial Transcripts to CollegeRecruiting@dennisgrp.com. Please reference SPFC111 when Applying.
Type of position:
Select a salary range
The Dennis Engineering Group, LLC
1537 Main Street