Social Rec Coord.
Social Recreation Coordinator
Developmental/Brain Injury Services
Job Location: Chicopee
Join our dynamic team! Make a difference in the lives of others. Come to work in an
environment where you connect with other people, engage in meaningful relationships,
and help foster opportunities in the lives of others. Temporary position for a Program
Coordinator at the Brain Injury Social & Recreation Program/club. in Chicopee. Hours
will be 12 hours/week (6 hours/ 2 days a week) . The position starts on 12/01/12 and
continues through 6/30/2013.
• Develop a monthly calendar of scheduled and planned activities.
• Supporting individuals in various aspects of daily living.
• Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
• Physically: Be able to lift up to 30 lbs. Physically fit enough to keep up with
individuals with special needs.
• Good writing skills, and ability to use Microsoft word and excel
• BA or relevant experience (preferred).
• Education or equivalent experience in the field of special needs programming
• Experience working with survivors of acquired and traumatic brain injuries
Please send resume and cover letter citing Search #210 J
ServiceNet provides innovative mental health and human services in Hampshire,
Franklin, Hampden, Berkshire, and North Worcester counties. If you are creative,
enthusiastic, and work well with people, we hope you’ll apply! ServiceNet is proud to
be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer.
Type of position:
Human Resources Department
129 King Street