Job Code: KIN01441
Title: Kindergarten Teacher
Teaching & Academics: Kindergarten Teacher, Experience: Between 0 and 2 years, ISC - Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq, Full-Time
Applications Accepted Until: Jan 31, 2013 or until position has been filled or closed.
- Enables the success of student academic achievement through implementation of the SABIS® curriculum and philosophy and through the consistent use of the SABIS® Point System™ of instruction.
- Has an oversight role for all students within the school setting, to ensure a safe academic environment conducive to learning and maintain the professional SABIS® image.
- Ensures proper planning and follow up for the academic progress of all students and works cooperatively with the Student Life and Student Management teams.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting to the Academic Quality Controller, as required by SABIS® and governmental bodies.
- Reports regularly to the Academic Quality Controller regarding students’ performance and challenges, with recommendations for action and a summary of actions taken.
- Primary assignment may be a specific grade level (including homeroom duties) or subject teaching to multiple classes in regular or intensive classes.
- May also be assigned additional non-instructional duties such as proctoring exams or supervising recess or lunch.
- Must attend required school functions as identified by administration.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in subject area to be taught
- Master’s Degree preferred, may be required if necessary to comply with local regulations
- Leadership and team management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Organizational and self-management skills; Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively
- Goal orientation; Planning and execution skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Dependability; Readiness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks
SABIS® member schools operate in 15 countries on four continents and educate thousands of students.
SABIS® and SABIS® member schools employ over 5,000 employees worldwide.
For more information about the SABIS® School Network, visit http://www.sabis.net
Apply online: https://www.sabiscareers.com/SabisCareers/JobDetails.aspx?sc_inf=Hn2LfbZCp62HG8Sy0wAN5qAIUvWL+HBbXZM6gJHPg5dRjFH54zVE+g==
Type of position:
P.O. Box 811
+(961) 9 851 951