Allied Health Sciences
Title: Staff Physical Therapist, Center for Balance, Mobility and Wellness
Function: Under the direction of the Clinical Director of the Center for Balance, Mobility and
Wellness is responsible for direct care to clients with gait and balance, neurological and
Description of Duties and Tasks:
1. Responsible for evaluation and treatment of patients with gait and balance, neurological and
vestibular disorders, which may also include a home safety evaluation. Responsibilities
include appropriate documentation and billing of services provided.
2. Provides onsite supervision to Gordon College students participating in academic internships.
3. Provides clinical instruction to physical therapy students from area graduate programs.
4. Participation with continued program and staff development.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
In order to fully perform the above functions, the incumbent must possess the following
knowledge, skills and abilities, or demonstrate that the major responsibilities of the job can be
accomplished, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and
1. Must hold a Bachelors, Masters, or Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from an
accredited program and be licensed by the Board of Allied Health Professions in the state
2. Experience treating neurological and/ or vestibular disorders preferred. Desire to work
with older adult population.
3. Candidate should be highly independent with excellent written and verbal communication
4. CPR certified.
Apply online: http://www.gordon.edu/jobs
Type of position:
255 Grapevine Road