Human Resource Internship
Human Resources Intern
Hispanic Recruitment Services, Inc. operates two niche diversity job portal sites for Latina/o candidates. The sites are www.LatinosinHigherEd.com (LiHE) and www.LatinoGraduate.com (LG).
These sites are the premier web sites matching Latino candidates in higher education and diverse industries in the United States, Puerto Rico and internationally.
Seeking intern who has an interest in Human Resources or a closely related field. An understanding and interest in labor relations and employment issues. Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as Microsoft Office skills. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Candidate will be asked to do the following:
• Assist with the new intern orientation
• Assist with recruiting interns
• Review and update job descriptions
• Identify and expand recruitment resources
• Serve as liasion with local and regional colleges career service departments
• Attend career fairs, recruitment events and employer information sessions
• Create and/or update Human Resources manual
• Utilize social media strategies (Facebook,Linked In, Twitter) to expand recruitment strategies
• Research appropriate training resources/seminars for staff
• Other duties as assigned
Please be advised that you do not need to be Latina/o or speak Spanish to work as an intern. We conduct all of our business as well as all of our marketing and promotional materials in English.
Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing
Psychology, Human Resources, Labor Relations, Sociology, Business, Human Services
Flexible to accommodate credit requirements. Position will be located in New Britain, CT
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, call 860.632.7676 and ask for Heriberto Roman. Fax 860.632-1760
Type of position:
Hispanic Recruitment Services, Inc
P.O. Box 16