Pepperidge Farm JOB FAIR
Friday, April 26, 2013
12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SUMMER EMPLOYMENT?
Rated #1 “Best Places to Work in Connecticut!”
Take the opportunity to work with one of America’s best-loved and well recognized brand icons. We are the nation’s quality and good-taste leader in premium baked goods; from crunch Goldfish crackers to decadent Milano cookies, from savory Swirl breads to zesty Texas Toast.
(Multiple Shifts Available)
• Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic.
• Full-time Employment able to work 8-12 hours a days.
• Physically demanding work–standing & walking continuously, lifting product weight up to 50 lbs.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Temporary/Seasonal Employment.
• Variety of duties within bakery operations.
• Responsible for keeping work area and machinery clean and organized.
• Communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
• Safety conscious and respectful of co-workers.
Hourly Rate: $12.00 per hour.
How to Apply: Pre-registration by calling (860) 286-6405 no later than April 19, 2013.
Type of position:
Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
1414 Blue Hills