Sports & Recreation
Summer Camp Staff - 2013
Attention College Undergraduates, Graduates, & Grad Students
Camp Hillard, located in Scarsdale, NY (in Westchester County, just north of New York City)
is now interviewing for the following camp positions for current college undergraduates,
graduates, and grad students.
1. GENERAL COUNSELORS
2. SWIM INSTRUCTORS/LIFEGUARDS
3. CREATIVE & PERFORMING ARTS SPECIALISTS (Theater, Dance, Music,
Arts & Crafts, Jewelry Making, Ceramics, Pottery, Nature, etc.)
4. SPORTS INSTRUCTORS (Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Hockey, Tennis,
Gymnastics, Golf, Archery, etc.)
5. HORSEBACK RIDING INSTRUCTORS
6. ZIP LINE ( Camp provides training)
7. MAINTENANCE AND KITCHEN (Competitive hourly rates)
8. SUPERVISOR/COORDINATOR OF MAINTENACE TEAM (College Grads)
• Camp Hillard, established in 1929, is well-known throughout the New York Metropolitan Area.
• Transportation provided in most areas of Manhattan, Westchester and Riverdale by our camp
• Boys and Girls ages 3-13.
• Program includes swimming, all sports, creative and performing arts, specialty activities, and
special events. Lunch served daily.
• We are looking for mature young men and women who enjoy working with children and feel
they can contribute to their summer experience.
• Personal interview must be arranged and is required.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
VISIT OUR WEB SITE WWW.CAMPHILLARD.COM
Phone us (914) 949-8857, or contact by E-mail Staff@camphillard.com
Type of position:
Jon Libman, Director