Social Media Intern
Hispanic Recruitment Services, Inc. operates two niche diversity job portal sites for Latina/o candidates. The sites are www.LatinosinHigherEd.com (LiHE) and www.LatinoGraduate.com (LG).
These sites are the premier web sites matching Latino candidates in higher education and diverse industries in the United States, Puerto Rico and internationally.
Social networks never sleep and we need help keeping up so we can delight and amaze our customers and fans. This internship will involve plenty of hands-on work along with some research and idea generation. We're looking for someone who gets excited about the convergence of marketing, PR, word of mouth, and customer help. And who's eager to make a real contribution to a well-established brand. You use Facebook,Twitter and Linkedin to chat and play games? You've created a Facebook Page for a group, club, or business and kept growing it over time? Sweet. You tried running some targeted promotion, gathering basic analytics, and know which activities contributed the most value? Let's talk.
Candidate will be asked to do the following:
· Monitor social media channels and respond/coordinate response with fans and followers
· Write microblog content
· Research, create, and maintain lists of contacts
· Generate content metadata
· Pull reporting and help with analytics
· Arrange partnerships with other bloggers and companies
· Assist marketing department with social media and emerging technology
· Collaborate to discover new ways to incorporate social media into the website
· Research and monitor competitor communities and strategies
Please be advised that you do not need to be Latina/o or speak Spanish to work as an intern. We conduct all of our business as well as all of our marketing and promotional materials in English.
Sophomore, Junior, or Senior standing
Marketing , Business, MIS, Computer Science, Public Relations
Flexible to accommodate credit requirements. Position will be located in 185 Main Street New Britain, CT
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org For additional information, call 860.632.7676 and ask for Heriberto Roman; Fax 860.632-1760
Type of position:
Hispanic Recruitment Services, Inc
P.O. Box 16