The Marketing/Operations Associate reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (who runs Australis’ sales activities). We are looking for an individual with a combination of both strong analytical and writing skills who is comfortable with everything from detailed planning, quantitative analysis and social media. This position has ongoing planning and analysis requirements and a significant amount of project work. The right person for this position will likely be someone with 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a marketing, advertising, public relations or program/project management role.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Assisting the CEO with customer presentations, industry and trade relations and research on market conditions, sustainability issues, and other topics as requested.
· Assisting the CEO with internal and external tracking metrics, compliance with certification programs and reporting of environmental performance.
· Inventory Management – forecasting of product needs and planning of product shipments from Australis’ Vietnam and Indonesia operations.
· Outreach/Writing/Blogging/Identify – assisting in developing content for newsletters and blogs; researching and developing ideas for social media, responding to consumer press and other inquiries, etc.
· Product Development – assisting in managing various aspects of new product development, including development and tracking of project timelines, vendor relationships, budgeting, etc.
· Packaging Development / Management – interacting with outside graphic designers and print managers to track and implement changes to packaging design.
· Marketing Program Implementation –day-to-day implementation and oversight of online campaigns (coupons, Google Adwords, Facebook advertising) and trade shows.
· Other Marketing/Consumer Interaction and Support – support consumer and trade relations to sustain company message.
· Other projects and responsibilities as requested.
· College Degree - 1-3 years of experience in marketing, advertising, consulting, or program management/support role.
· Detail-oriented with excellent organization and planning skills. Ability to multi-task and bring projects/tasks to completion.
· Excellent computer skills – particularly with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving.
Please submit resume via email to email@example.com or by mail to Australis Aquaculture, LLC, Attn: Human Resources, One Australia Way, Turners Falls, MA 01376. No phone calls, please.
Type of position:
One Australia Way