Sports & Recreation
Inside Sales Account Manager - Brooklyn Nets (Brooklyn, NY)
The Brooklyn Nets seek to hire Inside Sales Account Managers to participate in an 11-month intensive entry level training program. The incumbents will prospect and sell all season ticket plans offered by the Brooklyn Nets at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY. The Inside Sales Account Managers will participate in special projects/project team(s) as assigned, to support department objectives.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Generate ticket sales revenue by cold calling to area companies and individuals to set up face-to-face appointments and finalize sales of Brooklyn Nets All Access Passes, Full Season and Partial Season ticket plans;
Generate individual leads by prospecting sales and generating referrals;
Responsible for closing sales over the phone, as well as face-to-face appointments;
Achieve and exceed monthly and annual goals set by the Inside Sales Manager;
Attend Brooklyn Nets home games to promote the team by selling various ticketing packages on the concourse;
Attend special events such as Barclays Center Business Alliance meetings and other lead generating networking events in the region;
Responsible for making 80-100 phone calls per shift.
New Jersey Basketball, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required;
· Sales experience is a plus;
· Competencies in face-to-face presentations and event selling;
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook and related software skills;
· Strong time management and organizational skills;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, exuding a high level of enthusiasm;
· Excellent telephone manner.
• Must have the ability to maintain an impeccable professional appearance;
• Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion with regard to interpersonal relationships;
• Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence;
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use upmost discretion when privy to sensitive information;
• Must have truly outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
• Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness;
• Must have an interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job;
• Must be self-directed and able to work independently;
• Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole;
• Strong communication skills: must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong active listening skills;
• Must possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;
• Able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption;
• Must have a strong command of reasoned, measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made.
Apply online: www.teamworkonline.com
Type of position:
Sports & Recreation
22550 McCauley Road
http://www.teamworkonline.com (Visit Website)