Safety Housing Coord.
by Servicenet Inc. / in multiple towns
Safety/Housing Coordinator - part time position.
Mental Health Recovery Services – Hampshire County
Join our dynamic team! Make a difference in the lives of others. Come to work in an environment where you connect with other people, engage in meaningful relationships, and help foster opportunities in the lives of others.
We have an evening part time position available, working in our Mental Health Recovery Services division. Competitive salary, plus benefits.
Through assignment by, and collaboration with, the contract director and team leaders/designees, provides participants with information, support, training, strategies and safety monitoring/ interventions to assist in the maintenance of residential and supportive housing placements, arrangements, leases and community relations in accordance with IAP goals. Provide support to individuals navigating the criminal justice system as victim / witnesses and those charged with criminal activity and serve as liaison to local public safety authorities and courts. This position focuses on additional and specialized supports, especially during non-business hours, when isolation and social stressors are known factors in psychosocial crises and related consequences.
• BA in related field strongly preferred
• Experience working with consumers in mental health recovery strongly preferred
• Prior experience with security, criminal justice, fire or emergency intervention required
• Experience in applied non-violence or other de- escalation techniques
• Valid drivers license and MVR on file
• Competencies in computer skills
• CPR and first aid certifications
Send completed application with resume and cover letter citing Search # 277J to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of position:
Human Services (UG)
Human Resources Department
129 King Street