Infant/Toddler Asst. Teacher
Branch: Wheeler Regional Family YMCA
Location: Plainville, CT
Type of Job: Part-time
Hours: Position 1 (M-F 8:15 a.m – 3 p.m.)
Position 2 (M-F 6:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. & 2 p.m.–5:30 p.m.)
The Wheeler Regional Family YMCA is seeking a cause driven, innovative Infant/Toddler Assistant Teacher to join their team. Under the direction of the Head Teacher, the Infant/Toddler Assistant Teacher works for the YMCA of Greater Hartford and will assist the Head Teacher in the preparation and delivery of daily activities by completing assigned task.
Greets everyone by using names whenever possible; extends thanks whenever appropriate; makes relationship building the number one priority at all times. The position is responsible for ensuring that the mission, purpose, image and core values of the YMCA of Greater Hartford is conveyed.
· Must posses a high school degree as well as demonstrate 1-2 years experience working with infants/toddlers.
· Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred but not required or pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education.
· Certification in CPR and/or First Aid required within six months of employment.
· Bring to this position maturity, responsibility, and a sincere interest in working with children
· Have very strong interpersonal and organization skills.
· Be creative with lots of energy and can inspire children to learn and grow.
HOW TO APPLY
· Send Employment Application, Cover Letter and Resume to Clarissa Santos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Applications are available online at www.ghymca.org.
· No phone calls please.
Effect on End Results:
· The YMCA will be recognized by the community as providing excellent service to all who walk through our doors or contact us on the
· The YMCA will effectively connect and build relationships with its members and the community, resulting in increased member
enrollment and retention.
· Consistent, superior member service and satisfaction resulting in continued growth in membership, programs and special services.
The YMCA of Greater Hartford is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Type of position:
YMCA of Greater Hartford - Metropolitan Offices
241 Trumball Street