Marketing/ Sales Internship
Hispanic Recruitment Services, Inc. operates two niche diversity career job portal sites for Latina/o candidates. The sites are www.LatinosinHigherEd.com (LiHE) and www.LatinoGraduate.com (LG).
These sites are the premier web sites matching Latino candidates in higher education and diverse industries in the United States, Puerto Rico and internationally.
Job Requirements: Selected candidate will generate new and expanded recruitment revenue and market share by developing and maintaining relationships with colleges, universities, and diverse companies. Leads are provided, but prospecting skills are also very important. Each candidate must have familiarity with business development techniques, cold calling, prospecting, sales, cycle management, and selling over the phone. He or she must also have familiarity with contact management systems (Word, Internet, Outlook), and possess good written, oral communication and organizational skills. In addition, each candidate should be detail oriented, able to work independently, and have a pleasant telephone voice along with excellent telephone etiquette.
Candidate will be asked to do the following:
• Assist with the development of a marketing strategy
• Research competitor marketing strategies
• Generate business by making regular outside calls daily
• Track results of account activities
• Attend tradeshows and conferences to promote and market business
• Interact with customers in a timely and professional manner
• Identify leads through social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn)
• Conduct research on prospective national accounts to promote services
• Market and promote services through social networking sites, email campaigns, direct mail, and partner organizations
• Maintain daily quota of calls and monthly sales goals
• Other duties as assigned
Please be advised that you do not need to be Latina/o or speak Spanish to work as an intern. We conduct all of our business as well as all of our marketing and promotional materials in English.
Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing
Business, Communications and Marketing
Internship credit; possibility of stipend/commission
Flexible to accommodate credit requirements. Position will be located in 185 Main Street New Britain, CT.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, call 860.632.7676 and ask for Heriberto Roman Fax 860.632-176
Type of position:
Hispanic Recruitment Services, Inc
P. O. Box 16