PROGRAM: ETS CAREER SERVICES/CUSTOM PACKAGING - Based on the belief that every individual has the right to work, ETS Career Services, has been serving the greater Springfield disabled community since 1970 in helping members make their own choices, increasing their skills, and pursuing their individual goals.
SCHEDULE: M-F 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
PAY SCALE: $46,085
(flexibility required) Grade 13 full time – exempt
• Bachelor degree in human service related field with five years of human service experience that includes two years in developmental disabilities or Master’s degree in related field with two years in developmental disabilities.
• A minimum of four years’ experience supervising staff.
• Knowledge and experience in commercial sub-contract work.
• Strong leadership, problem solving, management, communication, and organization skills.
• Must be able to quickly ascertain a situation and be decisive in solving it, such as identifying defects in the production line.
• Ability to complete a time study in accordance with HRU, Federal and State DOL standards and requirements
• Must manage time to meet production deadlines, shipping dates and more.
• Demonstrated respect for the rights and abilities of people with disabilities
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide leadership to ensure that there are sufficient jobs and commercial work developed and available to members to meet their individual goals, while meeting program goals and requirements.
2. Coordinate work-flow so that all members may advance their skills and income, and to create a consistent steady work flow.
3. Establish and maintain business relationships within the local business community; job placements, commercial sub-contract work to advance the program goals.
4. Prioritize activities and functions deploying staff and resources accordingly so that all the functions of the programs get done effectively and efficiently maintaining high quality services and keeping work and production schedules.
5. Ensure the efficient processing of incoming sub-contract materials to ensure end product meets the quality standards of the company.
6. Develop positive working relationship with funding source communicating issues and concerns as needed. Oversee ISP process for members.
7. Provide direct oversight to each component of the program: individual placements, group placements, center based, affiliated industry to ensure compliance of rules, regulations and procedures.
APPLY TO: HUMAN RESOURCES UNLIMITED
Attn: Deb Augherton, Human Resources Manager 120 MAPLE STREET, SUITE 400, SPRINGFIELD, MA 01103 Phone (413) 781-5359 - Fax (413) 746-3370 - E-mail: email@example.com
Type of position:
Human Services (UG)
Human Resources Unlimited
120 Maple Street, Suite 400