*Company Name: Boardwalk Properties
*Industry: Real Estate
*address: 183 Harvard Ave, Allston MA 02134
*application deadline 06.30.13
*Salary Level: Commission
Boardwalk Properties in Allston MA is HIRING Springfield College Students
Are you sitting there thinking what are you going to do for the summer to make some serious money? How about joining the largest and most successful apartment leasing team in Boston? Visit us and see why more students just like yourself come work here every summer! Boardwalk Properties is currently hiring Springfield College student agents to serve our ever growing client base in and around the Greater Boston area. Our real estate agents make the most money!
See our Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjYiCHcWbPA
Boardwalk Properties provides an incredible teamwork environment. Our office is always buzzing with customers and agents. You will not be sitting alone in an empty location where no one is there to train or help you. With a full upper management staff, professional technology department, senior sales and leasing managers, as well as veteran agents you will always get the most support to close the largest deals possible.
* Access to New England's LARGEST apartment database with more than 115,000 apartment listings! Nobody can beat that!
* Relationships with over 14,040 landlords. We have more hot properties to show than any other company.
* Over 2 million web hits per month on average - creating incredible leads- you spend less time marketing and more time showing.
* We have over 30,000 apartment picture galleries, 5,950 property videos and 950 virtual tours in our database alone! (No one can touch that either)
* Get 75% On Your First Deal!
* Ability to make over 10k a month! In May 2013, we had 3 agents close over 17k! One agent closing 41k in leasing and sales!
What You Need:
* Mobile Phone
* Positive Attitude
* Basic Computer Skills
* Effective time-management skills - the key to success
* Having your own automobile is optional, but not required
* Mass. Real Estate Salesperson License (or in-process). Ask about our Mentor Program!
Visit www.BostonRealEstateJob.com for more information and to apply!
Please submit your Resume to:HR@RentBoardwalk.com or Call John Canning (617) 949 - 9007
Type of position:
183 Harvard Ave.