Combine your entrepreneurial drive with Windsor Marketing Group’s respected reputation to sell solutions, that help retailers grow sales, through point-of-sale marketing campaigns. Work closely with existing clients, in our sales area of NY (White Plains, Westchester and Metro) along with NJ (southern) and PA (eastern). You will properly apply our products and services to meet the client's specific needs and result in profitable contracts for WMG. You should be able to rapidly grow the market share, within the NY territory, through both existing clients and new business development. Success in this position has high earnings potential and excellent opportunities for advancement. The position includes competitive base salary and a bonus component plus benefits of medical & dental, STD, LTD, life, 401K and more.
· Ability to make immediate market-share impact by leveraging key decision-maker contacts within the major/mid-size retail and grocery/food/beverage industry.
· Develop and communicate the company’s value proposition in a needs based selling environment.
· Applies knowledge of customer structure to sales solutions, researches customer business models and current industry trends.
· Demonstrates an understanding of how various business functions support the strategic objectives of a business and offers sales solutions that map to those needs.
· Understanding of major sales cycle.
· Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Technical aptitude to learn product features, functions, and benefits to customer requirements.
· Demonstrated time and territory management skills.
· Moderate travel required.
Education and Experience
· Prefer experience and established contacts within the major/mid-size retail and grocery/food/beverage industry.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business is preferred, although equivalent experience to the job may be considered.
· Prefer minimum three years proven sales or account management experience by demonstrating a prior history of meeting or exceeding assigned revenue targets, other quotas, or goals.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of standard business applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Apply online: http://www.windsormarketing.com/careers.php
Type of position:
Windsor Marketing Group
100 Marketing Drive