Junior Help Desk Support Assistant
Home Office - West Springfield, MA
Full-time (40 hours per week)
About the Company:
Aspen Square Management is a privately held national real estate investment and property management firm with a fifty year track record of success rehabbing, re-branding and managing premier apartment communities throughout the country. Aspen currently owns and manages fifteen thousand units located in over twenty states. Well known for its entrepreneurial spirit, Aspen seeks employees who are results-oriented and thrive in a fast-paced, informal environment. The company is seeking a Junior Help Desk Assistant to join our Information Technology Department in our West Springfield based Home Office.
• Providing support to end users on a variety of technical issues
• Responding to telephone calls, email and personal requests for technical support
• Documenting, tracking and monitoring issues to ensure a timely resolution
• Relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
• Performing break-fix repair, application and peripheral support, virus removal, and working with vendors to resolve support requests.
• Setting up emails and troubleshooting mail client related issues.
• Other duties as needed
• Must be able to install, configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Operating systems: MS office applications and third party utilities and applications.
• Remote support skills are a must for this position in order to assist customers over the phone
• Ability to communicate confidently with end users, understand their concerns and provided technical solutions.
• Ability to find trends in technical issues and provide solutions to prevent re-occurrences
• Being able to work in a team environment, share knowledge and creative solutions
• Not required but preferred: A+; Network +, or MCP Certification.
Email letter of interest and resume to Angela_Mello@aspensquare.com
Type of position:
Computer and Information Science
Dianna Ragucci, Recruiting Consultant
380 Union St., Suite 300
(413) 439-6429 cell: (413) 313-6762