Director of Counseling Center
Function: Under the direction of the Vice President for Student Life, the director of counseling is required to provide for the planning, organizing, publicizing, implementing and evaluation of all activities and events related to the area of personal counseling for students at Gordon College.
Description of Duties and Tasks:
1. Oversees the operation of the Counseling Center in light of the College’s mission, purpose and goals.
2. Hires. Trains, supervises and conducts annual performance appraisals with the Counseling Center staff.
3. Proposes, plans and implements office budget.
4. Conducts qualitative and quantitative evaluations of programs and activities.
5. Provides annual and periodic statistical reports regarding the number of students served and activities
conducted by the Counseling Center.
For full description and to apply visit: http://www.gordon.edu/jobs
Type of position:
255 Grapevine Road