Home Energy Analyst
Part time & full time employment
Company: Comfort Barrier, Inc.
Location: South Hadley, MA 01075
Industry: Green Construction
Comfort Barrier, Inc. provides sustainable building consulting services to residential homeowners. Consulting services encompass a range of offerings to ensure cost effective green buildings that provide improved indoor environments for occupants and reduce harmful effects on the natural environment. This position acts as a sales consultant, educating the client on proven federal and state recommended energy efficiency solutions, and developing estimates for those services our company provides.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Report directly to the Senior Program Manager, Green Building Services;
* Provide measurement and observation services during Home Energy Assessment to determine clients' green energy conservation needs;
* Identify and recommend energy conservation measures, perform and review advanced energy conservation calculation - including life cycle costing;
* Complete the sales process for clients ready to move forward with company recommended green energy services;
* Act as a primary client contact for select green building projects – ensure services are delivered in a high-quality, timely, and responsive manner;
* Provide project management for green building consulting – coordinate installation schedule and detailed report of construction services to be performed.
* Attend product and service trainings and work to ensure thoroughness and accountability in delivering sustainable design, construction, and operations projects;
* Participate as a member of the overall team, generally contributing to the well being of the organization, including supporting a positive and professional work environment;
* Be a proactive, self-starter with a passion for green building;
* Excellent people skills, able to understand and synthesize the thoughts of others, able to work in a fast-paced, continually adapting work environment, and a fast learner;
* Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the capacity for developing and maintaining strong relationships across a highly diverse range of clients;
* Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn new technical skills quickly and efficiently
Physical Requirements: Must be physically fit and mentally alert at all times. Must be able to climb stairs or ladders and routinely enter into attics. Must be able to bend, stoop and kneel for extended periods. Required to wear personal protective equipment where necessary.
* Bachelor's Degree of Science in Marketing or Management
Compensation: Training & Commission
Compensation for the first two weeks of training is $500. Upon training completion Home Energy Analysts earn up to 17% commission on each sale that results from a Home Energy Assessment. When properly trained and with effective delivery our Home Energy Analysts generate an average sale of $4000 on one out of every three energy assessments. We will provide a minimum of 8 assessments per week for each analyst. This equates to roughly $1500 per week in commissions or $75,000 per year with the potential to make much more.
Type of position:
Wyatt Couture, Dir. of Sales & Business Development
Comfort Barrier, Inc.
341 Newton St.