Associate Director of Employer Relations
Job Summary/Responsibilities: The Associate Director of Employer Relations is a key member of the leadership team of the Career Services Office. The Associate Director will establish relationship with employers to develop strategic recruitment plans to strength the presences of employers on campus in support of the University's desired goals concerning the career outcomes for students and graduates. Of particular importance is the expansion of employers hosting on campus recruitment activities. The Associate Director will work alongside the Director in establishing and managing strategic partnerships and relationships with employers and other external constituents.
Required Qualifications: 1. Possess academic credentials and experience necessary to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the position. Bachelor's degree required, master's preferred.
2. Possess a reasonable knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of higher education and career services.
3. Thorough and proven knowledge of various computer systems including various database systems and their applications in higher education.
4. Professional competence as an administrator as evidenced by personal growth and recognized development.
5. Knowledge of Career Services and management automation registration processes, managing employer campus activities, and ability to work with a diverse population.
6. Knowledge of market trends.
7. Excellent communication and organizational skills required. Must be able to set priorities and meet deadlines. Experience in creation, distribution and analysis of surveys needed.
8. Knowledge of and demonstrable experience in all facets of this position as described in the duties segment of this job description.
Special Instructions: Please apply online and attach resume and cover letter.
Employment is contingent upon a completed background check satisfactory to the University. Internal candidates are not subject to background check.
Contact: Salem State University
Online App. Form: https://jobs.salemstate.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51283&jtsrc=www.hi gheredjobs.com&jtrfr=www.peopleadmin.com&adorig=PA
Type of position:
Salem State University
352 Lafayette Street