Hispanic Recruitment Services, Inc. operates two niche diversity career job portal sites for Latina/o candidates. The sites are www.LatinosinHigherEd.com (LiHE) and www.LatinoGraduate.com (LG).
These sites are the premier web sites matching Latino candidates in higher education and diverse industries in the United States, Puerto Rico and internationally.
Job Requirements: Selected candidate will provide writing and communications assistance to staff and clients. He or she should possess strong writing, research, and proof reading skills.
Candidate will be asked to do the following:
• Write and produce brochures, e-newsletters, press releases, ads, and other promotional materials
• Conduct research for media sources for inclusion in e-newsletter
• Write, edit, and produce weekly e-announcements
• Design brochures, newsletter, ads, and other promotional materials
• Create bi-weekly job listing e-announcements
• Research and place press releases in appropriate media
• Contribute to social-networking sites by posting written content on selected blogs (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
• Update and maintain blogs on websites
• Other duties as assigned
Please be advised that you do not need to be Latina/o or speak Spanish to work as an intern. We conduct all of our business as well as all of our marketing and promotional materials in English.
Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing
English, Communications and History
Flexible to accommodate credit requirements. Position will be located in 185 Main Street New Britain, CT.
Must provide writing sample.
Send resume to email@example.com For additional information, call 860.632.7676 and ask for Heriberto Roman; Fax 860.632-1760
Type of position:
Hispanic Recruitment Services, Inc
P. O. Box 16