Teach Personal Trainer Certification Courses
Our college credit approved courses and workshops are fun to lead and you feel proud that our 9- week college courses have real time practical lab and theory.
DESCRIPTION: Instruct fitness enthusiasts in the fundamental basics of exercise physiology, anatomy, kinesiology, program design, etc. Our 9-week personal fitness trainer course has a 16-hour practical and a 16-hour core knowledge program format. It is finalized with a written competency and practical exam followed by a 30 hour internship for national certification.
POSITION 1: CORE KNOWLEDGE LECTURER
1. Instructors must have a BS degree or higher directly related to the exercise/fitness or health field.
2. Preferred 3 years or more experience in the field.
3. At least 3-5 professional not client references.
POSITION 2: PRACTICAL TRAINING INSTRUCTORS
1. Nationally certified for at least 3 years and working in the field.
2. Degree preferred but not required.
3. At least 3-5 professional non client references.
Pay range is $25-$35 to start per hour.
Year round part time work (primarily weekends or weeknights 2-4 hours) is available for this national fitness certification.
For more information on how to joint the WITS faculty team, please contact or send resume to: Erin Vaughan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of position:
Exercise Science and Sport Studies
Erin Vaughan, Human Resources
World Instructor Training Schools (W.I.T.S.)