Manager, Database Services
Plan and manage the installation, upgrades and maintenance of all database management systems and database applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage the installation, upgrades and maintenance of all database management systems and database applications, including but not limited to Oracle, SQL Server, ODS and ERP system Banner. (ie; test, production, etc.)
- Develop and promote database-related standard operating procedures.
- Conduct routine audits of databases and backups to ensure compliance with established standards, policies and guidelines.
- Monitor databases to ensure proper storage availability and utilization, suitable response time and good application performance.
- Provide overall direction on design, implementation, and maintenance of complex databases with respect to access methods, access time, validation checks, organization, security, documentation, and statistical methods. Review database design and setup to ensure that new databases meet acceptable database standards.
For full description and how to apply: https://jobs.ccri.edu
Type of position:
Computer and Information Science
Community College of Rhode Island
400 East Avenue