Sports & Recreation
Passport Summer Camp Specialist (Nature and Science)
• Responsible for development and implementation of age-appropriate activities
with camp groups.
• Support the participation of campers in activities.
• Nurture and support the individual needs of campers.
• Ensure the special activities occur in fun, safe environments for children.
• Complete and submit weekly planning sheets on time.
• Provide flexibility in working with various camp groups throughout the camp day
during free blocks.
• Prepare for and actively participate in weekly staff meetings and pre-camp
• The Passport Director and Camp Coordinator may assign additional
responsibilities throughout the summer. Flexibility is important.
For a full job description, kindly visit our website.
More info: http://www.cambridgemontessori.org/about-cms/employment-opportunities
Type of position:
Cambridge Montessori School