Sports & Recreation
Digital Marketing Coord. - Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center (Brooklyn, NY)
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating content, offers and promotions for the Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center social media platforms and be the liaison for any social media vendor relationships. The individual filling this position must have digital marketing and/or social media experience working with a professional team, arena or brand. Must be detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills, and be tech savvy.
Brooklyn Nets is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinate and maintain social media marketing platforms and opportunities for the Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center;
• Liaise with internal marketing, ticket sales, partnership marketing and merchandise departments for messaging for websites and social media platforms;
• Coordinate with and serve as liaison for external social media agencies;
• Work in conjunction with web/digital team to ensure cross-promotion of content on team and arena websites and social platforms;
• Assist with updates to Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center official mobile apps;
• Oversee team and arena SMS platforms;
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly digital marketing reports for team and arena;
• Other duties as assigned by the Marketing department.
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• 2 - 4 years of experience working in digital marketing/social media;
• Sports/entertainment industry experience preferred.
• Must have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use upmost discretion when privy to sensitive information;
• Must have the ability to maintain an impeccable professional appearance;
• Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion with regard to interpersonal relationships;
• Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence;
• Must have truly outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
• Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness;
• Must be self-directed and able to work independently;
• Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole;
• Strong communication skills: must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong active listening skills;
• Able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption;
• Must have a strong command of reasoned, measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made;
• Must be able to work Brooklyn Nets games and Barclays Center events on nights and weekends.
IV. WORKING CONDITIONS
A. Travel Requirements
Infrequent Traveler (<5% travel): The incumbent may be required to travel on a very limited basis. Trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay away from home for one or more nights.
B. Physical Demands
This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
C. Work Environment
The incumbent works primarily in an office environment but is expected to attend Brooklyn Nets games and other Barclays Center events taking place on weekends and holidays.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST COMPLETE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION LOCATED AT:
Type of position:
Sports & Recreation
22550 McCauley Road
http://www.teamworkonline.com (Visit Website)